Vice President Operations Control & Business Management
Bangalore | Permanent
Opportunity to manage multiple global regions & stakeholder relationships.
Sizeable team & team growth opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in Wholesale, Investment & Consumer Banking with an enviable international presence. With revenues in excess of 20 billion USD and employing well over a 100,000 globally they are considered one of the most robust top tier banks. With a strong focus on Asia Pacific, specifically India - they seek an exceptional leader to lead business management operations activities for their security & trust services business unit in Bangalore.
As VP you will report into a Sr. VP (Head of Trust & Security Servicing) and will be responsible for a team of 50 FTEs with 3 direct reports. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing & developing multiple internal client relationships
- Ensuring a controlled environment for operations processing thus achieving & exceeding standards
- Overseeing planning & day to day management of resources (Human Capital & Technology Infrastructure) to ensure effective operational risk mitigation
- Budgetary Planning & Reporting
- Being on top of market conditions, regulatory & technological developments to ensure minimization of operational losses and increased resiliency
- People development and leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have at least 12 years of experience with 10 in people management roles within business management, operational risk or investment banking operations.
- You will have proven expertise in relationship management, productivity enhancement, operational risk mitigation & driving multiple projects.
- Additionally, you will have exceptional communication skills and leadership experience.
What's On Offer
On offer is a market leading opportunity consolidate and evolve a critical business function globally of a leading MNC Bank.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I33720