Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading investment bank with an established presence in India.
Job Description - Reporting into an Executive Director, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing operational risks in developing and implementation of a program that recognises risks in process and technology, develops solutions and escalates significant issues
- Ensuring awareness and adherence to regulatory and legal risks
- Demonstrate thorough understanding KYC/AML and Reference Data policies and procedures including systems and technology used to record info and documents
- Driving process change management agenda across global team to improve quality and effectiveness of controls within KYC and ref data. Proactively reassess key risks and appropriateness of controls
- Identification and action on critical control projects and initiatives
- Maintaining regular interactions with support functions like Audit, Compliance and Legal to ensure consistent understanding of risk and control requirements
- Managing strong relations with global stakeholders, business partners, support groups and peers
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have 10-12 years of operational expertise in the Investment banking operations space, with atleast 5 years in a Operations Risk & Control function.
- Relevant experience in KYC/Ref Data will be strongly preferred.
- A strong operations control and process improvement mindset is required as is outstanding interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation with opportunity to work with one of the leading financial services names.
To Apply - Click here to apply