We have an immediate requirement for the positions of VP-Operations for a leading BPO/ITES
- Responsible for the operations delivery of a large delivery group covering multiple lines of business or domains.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING AND COACHING EXPERIENCED MANAGERS (BOTH DIRECT AND INDIRECT REPORTEES) AND CONTRIBUTING TO ORGANIZATION.
- Drive operational rigor and ensure key client requirements are met.
- Identify and manage any risks within the operation.
- Should act as a strong escalation resolution source; be able to manage stakeholders at a senior level by clearly articulating the issues and solutions.
- Set the agenda for future growth as well as improvements in the delivery group and clearly communicate these to key stakeholders
- Drive towards best in class stakeholder satisfaction
- MANAGING CHANGE BOTH ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE TOWARDS BUILDING WORLD-CLASS PROCESSES.
- Drive continuous improvement within the delivery group and deployment of various improvement methodologies and levers to deliver demonstrable improvements.
- Provide oversight to improvement projects. Take the responsibility to remove any obstacles
- PROMOTES AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE ASSOCIATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONTINUOUSLY LEARN, DEVELOP SKILLS AND INNOVATE
- PARTNER WITH SUPPORT FUNCTIONS SUCH AS TRAINING, QUALITY AND HR TO ENSURE ADEQUATE SUPPORT ON TRAINING, MENTORING, IMPROVEMENT METHODOLOGIES AND EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IS PROVIDED TO THE OPERATIONS TEAMS
- DEFINE, DELEGATE AND REVIEW THE VARIOUS EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT INITIATIVES TO WORK TOWARDS BEST IN CLASS EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION
- MUST HAVE A STRONG APPRECIATION AND EXPERIENCE IN KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER EFFORTS AND TRANSITIONS.
- MANAGES TO BUDGET, BUT WORKS TOWARDS DELIVERING MINIMUM 5% PRODUCTIVITY GAINS YEAR ON YEAR.
- KNOWLEDGE ON QUALITY TOOLS (LIKE SIX SIGMA, LEAN AND KAIZEN) ARE GOOD TO HAVE.
Location – Gurgaon.
Experience - 13-15 years of experience, of which over 4 to 5 years should be in transitions/project management
If interested please contact back to email@example.com
Phone: +91 11 46140049