Opportunity regarding VP – National Transport Lead role for a leading client of Mastermind Network:
Location: Delhi / NCR (Will be required to travel)
Total Experience: 16+ years
Qualification: Post Graduate
- Develop a transport communication strategy and develop an image of efficiency
- Hard Core planning & management of large scale Transport Operations across India.
- Standardize operations & reporting processes across India.
- Oversee Company's statutory compliances, governance, Risk Analysis, etc. & minimize cost of operations.
- Be a strong People Manager - provide guidance and strong leadership.
- Be able to liaise with Government, bring about changes at policy level.
- Provide guidance to CoE & Finance /MIS teams on dash-boards, reporting, compliances, controls and audits
- Relationship Management across businesses, with vendors or senior stake holders - pan India.
- Experience in to Operations and Project Management
- Strong in MS Excel
- High Analytical Ability -Budgeting, costing, reviews to management & MIS
- Creating Business Continuity Planning strategy, ability to handle sudden & multiple BCP situations
- Strategically negotiate/deal with Transport Suppliers & Procurement
- Peripheral knowledge of Labor laws
- Provide strong leadership & lucid directions in crisis situations
- Must be very articulate in written & verbal communication
- Excellent inter-personal communication & presentation skills
Preferred Industry: Any
For further discussion kindly mail across your updated profile on email@example.com