Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Hyderabad
About our Client - Our client is a leading global financial services conglomerate with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. The role is housed within their captive center in India which supports their global businesses.
Job Description - Reporting into a Director, you will be responsible for:
- Mortgage loan booking and servicing including day to day maintenance, modifications and amendments
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures and regulations
- Providing leadership, coaching, counselling and guidance to team to ensure career development, skill up gradation and motivation levels
- Conducting periodic assessments to gauge performance and take timely action incase of deviations
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have atleast 12 years of relevant operational experience in Mortgage lending with an established firm with atleast 5 years in managing a team of more than hundred FTEs.
- Prior experience supporting global markets will be a strong preference.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation coupled with opportunity to work with one of the leading financial services' names.
To Apply - Click here to apply