Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our client is a high-profile worldwide leading financial institution with significant presence in Asia. Due to constant expansion and to bring their business to even greater heights in India, an outstanding opportunity has arisen within the MIS & Management Reporting space. Our client is seeking to strengthen their team by hiring a Vice President level.
Job Description - Reporting to the Director, your specific responsibilities would include:
- Advisory to the Global Management Reporting team on all matters related to management information systems and data sources.
- Lead regional performance measurement reporting delivered through interactive web-based dashboards, a one-stop-shop source for Regional Finance and Expense Management teams
- Data mining for analysis using MS Access, Essbase & Business Objects
- Process manual data loads into Oracle Hyperion Essbase relational databases
- Manage a team of experts to develop and maintain several Oracle Hyperion Essbase cubes for time critical group-wide management reporting
- Reengineer and optimize processes to boost efficiency and improve controls
The Successful Candidate - You should possess a Post graduate Degree in Finance or Management Information systems (CIMA / CMA preferred) with atleast 10 years of work experience. Excellent practical experience working within MIS having handled a team of a minimum 10 employees. Individuals with experience / proficiency in Oracle Hyperion Essbase (including Excel Lock & Send function) would be ideal for the role.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next step within one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. Our client will provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for the high performers. Besides you will enjoy a dynamic, international and exciting work environment with constant challenging opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
To Apply - Click here to apply