Position: VP Manufacturing Analytics
Client- MNC ITES
Experience: 10+ yrs
What is the focus of the function?
There are 3 areas that this role will focus on :
- Conceptualize and develop solutions that are relevant to the Manufacturing sector clients across sub areas such as supply chain, Logistics, Supplier Risk, CSA, Demand Forecasting, Financial Analyst, Risk etc.
- Develop a team that can execute high end analytics projects on a project basis. The team will comprise of consultants in India as well as onshore locations
- Support the business development process through good responses to RFP, presentations to customers on our value proposition and developing compelling client related solutions
- Augment existing solutions and enhance them to suit market needs and improve marketability of the same.
- Collaborate with teams across CoE and organization to leverage existing client base and identify opportunities of growth.
The role would require extensive interaction with 3 other roles within the organization :
- Sales team – for targeting new customers
- Account management team – to offer new solutions to existing customers
- Operations teams – to access technical expertise for building out solutions
Why does this job exist?
Sales team sells and builds client relationship. Operating teams drive delivery excellence and focus on ensuring seamless delivery through large teams. We want this role to focus on thought leadership so that we can stay ahead of competition in terms of our offerings and services.
How does the role add value?
This role will be key to developing innovative solutions and consulting capabilities within our team. This role will build a highly domain intensive team that can front end new client conversations, understand their need and translate them into solutions. Then use these experiences in building IP that can be leveraged across multiple customers.
In short, this role will help in building out our expertise and new offerings for our customers.
How is this role unique from others?
In most other roles, operations are the core of the responsibilities. This can take its toll on creative thinking and market leading activities. This role will focus on growth and innovative thinking. Most of the investments that this role will receive will be future focused and will define the future trajectory of the practice.
Who are the key relationships for this role?
As explained above, the role will be required to work extensively with the business development and operations team. There will be significant interactions with other COEs within Organization, namely, IT, Manufacturing BPO etc.
Interested candidates can share their CVs on Shikha.email@example.com or call at 9711144827