Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading investments banks in the world, with operations spanning across all continents. Having achieved a significant market share in the Indian market, they are looking to hire a VP Market Risk to supplement their further expansion plans.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Market Risk Services you would be responsible for the following:
- Producing and ensuring the timely delivery of market risk, and management information reports for different stakeholders.
- Driving ongoing enhancements to reports, production processes and appropriate controls.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of new tactical and strategic processes.
- Reviewing different processes and controls (Incl SOX testing/sign off).
- In addition to this, you will be leading a team of market risk specialists, and will be responsible for their career progression and development.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have a strong control background and relevant experience in the field of market risk
- Solid IT skills of VBA and SQL would be desirable.
- In addition to this, you will have prior experience in a team leading role with effective management of senior stakeholders across different business functions.
- Our client is looking for a highly driven motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer - A rare opportunity of leading a newly established team of market risk experts, and direct liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. This opportunity provides the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to be involved in the top level management of one of the leading investment banks in the world.
To Apply - Click here to apply