Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Risk Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the largest banks in the world and is looking to rapidly expand its presence in India with new roles and business functions being brought in from overseas.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head, Market Risk Services you would be responsible for the following:
- Producing market risk reports and management information for stakeholders in front office, risk, senior management team, group risk and regulators
- Driving ongoing enhancements to reports, production processes and appropriate controls
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of risk information provided to a range of stakeholders both within and external to the organization
- Manage a team, taking responsibility of progression and monitor development of all team members.
- Oversee design and implementation of new tactical and strategic processes.
- Manage key global stakeholders to ensure reporting requirements are effectively met.
- Regular review of processes and controls (Incl SOX testing/sign off)
The Successful Candidate -
- You should have a strong control background with good understanding of market risk.
- You should also have some experience in controls in the trading environment.
- Strong leadership skills, experience in leading projects and effective management of senior stakeholders along with strong communication skills are needed.
- Solid IT skills with VBA, Excel and SQL understanding would be needed and a reporting frameworks knowledge would be desirable.
- A bachelors degree is essential, MBA or equivalent in finance/quantitative discipline is desirable
What's on Offer - Chance to work with a world leading brand in banking, which is in a stage of expansion in India. The role would give great growth opportunity and an attractive compensation, rewarding performance.
To Apply - Click here to apply