Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Compliance & Regulatory
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a high-profile worldwide leading Retail & Commercial Bank with significant presence in Asia. Our client is seeking to strengthen their team by hiring the right person within their Legal Team
Job Description - Reporting to the Associate General Counsel, your specific responsibilities would include:
- Candidate should be in a position to identify legal risk and provide mitigates on a pro-active basis.
- Ability to prioritize workloads in terms of legal risk and commercial consideration.
- Independently provide legal support/advice to corporate and commercial banking.
- Take leadership over all Legal matters, within his area of responsibility.
- Interact with external legal counsels for providing legal support to the business.
- This role will focus on legal matters pertaining to the treasury space.
The Successful Candidate -
- You should possess a Bachelors of Law with at least 8 years of work experience within the legal team of a foreign bank.
- Candidates who have prior experience in handling treasury matters, especially ISDA documentation, will be given preference.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next step within one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. You will enjoy a dynamic, international and exciting work environment with constant challenging opportunities.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31650&source=ONL_IIMJOBS