Industry - Banking
Position Title - Vice President
Function & Specialization - Legal
Location - Mumbai
Reporting - Head of Legal, India
Qualification - LLB or LLM
Experience - 10 to 12 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
An multinational bank serving more than 48 countries.
- Provide legal advice and transactional support to the business and be responsible for driving the business forward.
- Advise/ support on legal matters and undertake legal documentation for amongst others Credit and Loans, Global Financial Markets, Trade and Commodity Finance, Syndications, Relationship Management, Facilities Management and Treasury front office.
- Liaison with law firms and with regulatory authorities relating to FEMA (specifically – ECBs, FDI, ODI, guarantee, transfer/issue of securities and export/import of goods and services) & relating to SEBI and Depositories (specifically merchant banking regulations and those provisions relating to dealing in securities in the capacity as lenders).
- Handling litigations/ legal suits/ cases/ complaints filed by or against the Company.
- Provide updates on any relevant changes in applicable laws and regulations on a timely basis.
- Raise for discussion/action any points of concern/ improvement.
- Raise awareness of, and address legal risks and issues by providing the business specific legal training.
- Provide training for staff on an on-going basis, particularly on any relevant changes in laws and regulations.
- Assist in developing, embedding and monitoring adherence to governance practices and policies.
- Ensure that external legal engagements are coordinated and effective and provide support for panel arrangements when required.
Respond to email@example.com
Visit us at www.csplsearch.com