Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Learning & Development
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is an unparalleled leader in Investment Banking globally, with additional services across corporate, consumer and wealth management. With over a quarter of a million employees and revenues in excess of a hundred billion $, our client is one of the most reputed global investment banks - touted as one of the most prestigious employers of choice.
Job Description - Reporting to the Site MD your primary responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the different operations management teams across Asia Pacific and India to understand the skills development needs and come up with solutions to address these requirements
- Coordinate and work closely with external vendors and subject matter experts in developing solutions which target the gaps identified
- Focused approach on developing, implementing training curriculum across Asia Pacific and India region
- Implement the learning program and also identify its impact , ROI and also assess possible areas of improvement
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have at least 8 - 10 years of relevant work experience in the BFSI sector.
- You must have prior exposure managing stakeholders at all levels with the ability to manage multiple projects in a global environment.
- You must have excellent communication skills and proven to be hands on with you work.
What's on Offer - Exellent leadership opportunity giving you an Asia Pacific and India exposure.
To Apply - Click here to apply