Title / Designation - Vice President - Investment Banking (M&A Experience)
Description - Execution lead role
Position - Vice President
Grade - Vice President
Qualification - MBA (Tier-I B School Preferred) / CA
Experience - 8 to 10 Years (6 to 8 years of exp will do in case of exceptionally good candidate)
Age - No Bar
Job Responsibility -
- Should have strong understanding of; and hands on M&A experience.
- Experience in Foreign deals is an additional advantage.
- Independently able to execute transactions.
- Lead the preparation of sales material and presentation, due diligence session, mangement presentations and investor road show materials, Pitch Book preparation.
- Strong execution skills; length and breadth of deals independently executed important criteria.
- Industry Understanding
- Structured method of transaction flow and process.
- Regulatory Environment knowledge
- Anticipates client/business issues and future needs
- Utilise own thought process and available resources in a best possible way to complete the project on time.
- Capable of setting a cohesive execution strategy; translating it into action; and achieving measurable results by him self and team
- Ability to manage and drive a team
- Deal closure skills
- Cross Border experience strongly preferred.
- Client management in execution context
- Motivation, Drive & Commitment
- Teamwork & Influencing Outcomes
- Judgment & Problem Solving
- Creativity & Innovation
- Client/Business Focus (Applicable to Internal & External Clients)
- Functional Competence
- Communication Skills
- Management of People
- Management of Resources
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
Special Qualities -
- Adaptive to working on deadlines
- Maturity and Judgement
- Go Getter Behaviour
Please send your resume to email@example.com