Internal Communications (VP)
Location - Gurgaon
Experience - 8-10 Years
- Developing an understanding and awareness of the internal communication needs within company - This will involve liaison with staff as well as planning and project teams to understand changes and potential implications for internal communications.
- Owner of corporate internal communication process delivering timely and effective communications - This involves liaison with members of the Corporate Communications team, developing and delivering a simple coordinated process in order to provide effective, joined up communications
- Managing firm-wide coordination and alignment of internal messaging; collaborate with the firm’s leaders / functions / businesses to ensure alignment, integration and coordinated messaging and timing of communications
- Executive communications – providing effective support for increased frequency of executive and senior management communication
- Delivering regular communications for all staff through a range of channels, ensuring ease of access to communications, clarity and consistency of message;
- Working with HR to inform and engage employees, aligning HR messages with other internal communications
- Liaising with the web team to continually develop the intranet/ social media as an effective internal communications tool and to ensure it meets the needs of its audience.
- Owning, developing and managing calendars of key messages to ensure consistent, relevant and timely delivery of internal communication material and to avoid message conflicts. Drafting easy to understand briefing material.
- Planning and executing the annual staff attitude survey. In association with the Working Group, review survey results and liaise with staff to develop and deliver appropriate action plans in order to deliver improvements in line with feedback.
- Continuous Improvement - Developing regular feedback channels to promote cross communication within company in the region and to ensure that messages are being delivered in a consistent and timely manner. Monitoring the results of the feedback to ensure continuous improvement in communications.
- Understanding of internal communication tools and techniques and how these can best be used within company Asia Pacific.
- Sharing best practice with other colleagues in the communications team regionally and globally as well as with network of PR agencies around the region.
- Assisting the Head of Communications in the development and delivery of an evolving internal communications strategy.
- Have an eye of the development of social media - using it as appropriate to increase effectiveness of internal communications initiatives
- The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of relevant experience from an in-house background, with experience of working with financial, professional services or consulting organizations.
- The candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and capable of engaging in high level dialogue with senior executives.
- Excellent writing skills and editing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment – adaptable, reliable with a strong ‘can do attitude’
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in regards to changes in strategy and project plans
- Project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
- Ability to integrate input from multiple stakeholders while maintaining project schedules
- Self-starter, excellent work ethic; positive, energetic attitude
- Excellent command of English; knowledge of an Asian language will be advantageous.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Spring Talent Management Pvt Ltd.
Mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org