Vice President - Information Systems
Mumbai | Permanent
- Excellent opportunity to lead a vertical within a fast growing environment.
- Attractive salary package.
About Our Client
Our client is one among the worlds largest managed network, security, and cloud services company. Headquartered in the US our client is setting up their support function here in Mumbai and are seeking experienced professionals to lead their team of cisco certified, talented security engineers.
As a Vice President - Information Systems you will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Systems and Security who works out of the clients US office and will be handling a team of experienced network professionals. You will be responsible for :
- Leading IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Building teams and procedures for performing operational support, quality assurance drills and user acceptance tests. Establishing operational procedures, establishing lines of control and ensuring IT system operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinating and facilitating consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Approving, prioritizing and controlling projects and the project portfolios to ensure continuous delivery of IT services.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate MUST have :
- 12 to 14 years of experience within the Information Technology industry.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role and must have handled large teams.
- Prior telecommunications experience managing and/or directing IT operations.
- Telecoms back end software development experience.
- Extensive experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Bachelors of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant field.
- Professional security certifications preferred.
What's On Offer
In this role :
- You will have the opportunity to build, lead and direct a team of cisco certified security professionals.
- You will witness fast pace career growth
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I25970. Please apply online using the form below.