Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a leading MNC Bank with over a 150,000 employees globally. As a market leader, they provide world class services across Investment, Wholesale and Private Banking. With a critical focus on the Indian and Asian markets, they support their global finance, operations and technology through their India hub. As part of their organization wide risk initiatives, they seek an exceptional Operational Risk expert to drive forward their business growth.
Job Description - As VP & Head of Operational Risk you will report to the Chief Risk Officer and will be responsible for a direct team of 15 FTEs. Additionally, you will also be responsible for:
- Managing various project roll outs and programs across diversified stakeholder groups pertaining to risk initiatives.
- Creating a framework for risk mitigation by way of pro actively ensuring adequate risk controls mechanisms and risk management programs.
- Analysis and reactive study of existing operational losses and incidents and requisite reporting and stakeholder awareness programs.
- Oversight and control over audit processing and issues by being accountable for an ensuring timely closure and reporting.
- Synergising with business units ensuring consistency of performance, automating risk management systems and optimizing resources.
The Successful Candidate - You will have a minimum of 12 years of experience in operational risk with at least 10 years in a leadership role. You will also have strong experience in working with different processes, IT, asset classes and business units across Investment Banking and Corporate Banking. Working experience in treasury/trade finance would be preferred. You would have at least 10 years of experience in an international work culture like a Banking captive or a 3rd party service provider. On a personality front, you will be self driven, autonomous and with exceptional relationship management & communication skills.
What's on Offer - On offer is a market leading package and a highly autonomous role with high responsibility and criticality to the business.
To Apply - Click here to apply