Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our client is the Indian wing of the global markets operations arm of a leading European MNC Bank which has had presence in India for several years. As a priority region, Asia and more specifically India are in a high growth phase and in order to further support the same, our client seeks an exceptional leader in their Chennai office.
Job Description - Reporting into the Director your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and setting the agenda for Nostros & Brokerage to support the global business strategy
- Partnering with the global functional management abroad to define, implement and review the global strategy for Nostros & Brokerage
- Working along with the Head of India Operations and other members of the management team to define, implement and review of the India operations strategy and vision.
- Defining and driving the change agenda and investment requirements in conjunction with the respective global functions.
- Driving and contributing to initiatives within the global function, the region and also within the industry as relevant
- Defining and identifying talent in a manner that is consistent across global markets center, globally and across functions within the Indian operations.
- Defining and meeting budgets whilst being responsible for all control requirements and regulatory requirements as prescribed.
- Active representation in both internal and external forums, ensuring adherence to operational delivery standards and KRIs.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a MBA graduate from a top tier institution with atleast 12+years of experience.
- You will have a through knowledge of the operations framework and life-cycle of the same along with an understanding of risks in the global market environment, awareness of global markets and role and position of investment banks in the market.
- You would have worked and are familiar with risk assessment methodologies Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
What's on Offer - Excellent career progression and world class infrastructure and package.
To Apply - Click here to apply