Company : Top MNC
Location : Bangalore
Role : Internal Communication Lead
Experience : 15-20 years
The Internal Communications Lead is responsible for the strategy, execution and measurement of all form of communications to employees .
In addition, this individual manages a team of marketing & communications professionals who are responsible for internal communications in various organizations and workforces throughout the India delivery operations.
Areas of focus may include, but are not limited to, leadership communication strategy and communications; employee-related campaigns; operations; Human Capital & Diversity; emergency response; and geographic execution of global communication initiatives.
- Engage with and act as key communications advisor to Leadership across India Delivery Centers; and liaison to global internal communications and other global programs.
- Create and execute internal communications strategy for India geography our strategy and drive engagement of employees in India.
- Oversee measurement of communication efforts, and apply learnings to optimize communication strategy.
- Lead team of communications professionals at all levels in geography.
- Provide emergency communications advice and support, as needed.
Write to email@example.com or call 9820785170