Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a 100 mn USD net worth domestic financial services company, listed on the Indian stock exchanges. With over 15 years of successful experience in Institutional broking, they are now looking to expand their Institutional equities' International sales team. They have a significant presence in Indian Equity sales in Europe and Asia, and now want to add a seasoned US Equity Sales person to the team as the Head of Institutional Sales.
Job Description - With a specific focus on selling Indian Equities to institutional client base in the US and globally, the role will entail reporting to the Head of Institutional Business and specifically:
- Developing new and existing institutional client relationships with a goal of continuously broadening distribution in the US as well as globally
- Delivering a first rate sales service to include co-ordination of investment ideas, research and industry conferences and coordinate efficiently with the Research and Sales and Trading teams
- Generating investment ideas and working closely with Research to improve product offerings
- Develop close relationships with CIO / important fund managers across various clients
- Secure client votes for sales ratings
The Successful Candidate - You will have an MBA/MS from Tier 1 institutes in India or globally and have atleast 8 years of Institutional Equity Sales experience in Indian stock markets covering domestic and international institutional clients while working in a domestic brokerage/broking desk of MNC bank. You will have a first rate track record in the generation of sales and delivery of service to clients in addition to the a strong base of transferable relationships comprising of global institutions.
What's on Offer - A highly attractive, incentivised remuneration package
To Apply - Click here to apply