VP/GM - Consulting (Process Improvement)
Hyderabad | Permanent
A position that give you an opportunity to work closely with global clients
Work across multiple industry verticals and lead cross functional teams
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in IT/ITES services. The company is one of the fastest growing players in all the verticals and services, it is present in. The company has Fortune 100 clients, in all industry verticals and functions. The company's high credibility in its IT services has helped it build a strong footprint in the ITES domain as well.
Reporting into the Engagement Director - Consulting, the position offers you a chance to lead client engagements in the area of process improvement. In this position you will:
- Lead a team of analysts, consultant, senior consultants across domains and verticals on engagements
- Lead training, co-ordination and implementation of Lean/Six Sigma in day to day BPO/KPO operations
- Identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations for improvements
- Act as a change agent to work closely with Transitions, Training, Offshore and Training teams
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with internal stake holders
- Facilitate generation of ideas, analyse operational risks and extend support to foster client relationships
The Successful Applicant
- You will be graduate in any discipline and preferably a post-graduate in management.
- You will have a Master Black Belt/Black Belt certification with significant experience in BFSI domain within BPO/KPO's.
- You must know Fund Accounting and the structure of Private Equity Investments in detail.
- Experience of working in a global consulting environment leading process re-engineering cases will be an added advantage.
- You are expected to be a natural thought leader with exceptional client relationship abilities and communication skills.
What's On Offer
Best compensation in the industry with a fast-track growth to leadership. The position offers you a chance to work with global clients and build on diversity and leadership.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I29510