Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a leading global investment bank with an established setup in India. This role is housed within their captive center based out of Bangalore.
Job Description - Reporting into an Executive Director, you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and manage the Reconciliation process
- Identifying and driving process and technology changes
- Partner with other stakeholders to ensure service delivery
- Guide, motivate and mentor team members to higher levels of efficiency/performance
- Being an SME for any functional/technical/process related issues that come up
The Successful Candidate - With atleast 12 years of relevant operations experience managing the F&O brokerage desk in a captive setup, you must have an excellent track record in setting up, managing and streamlining process in a similar role. Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to monitor and control a large process are critical.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation with a leadership role with a leading financial services powerhouse.
To Apply - Click here to apply