Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Funds Administration
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading MNC Bank with its finance COE based out Gurgaon. They are looking to hire a seasoned senior professional to head their Fund Accounting business.
Job Description - Reporting into Director and handling a team of 10 + qualified professionals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Accounting for funding structures and investments
- Calculate management gross-up income on funding deals and providing decision support for new funding deals
- Funding remittances between the business groups and central business units
- Handle the treasury for the funds
- Transfer Pricing accounting for the Group and Central hedge accounting (including interest rate analysis, FX accounting)
- Prepare standard management reports and provide help in putting in place the best practices.
The Successful Candidate - CA/CPA with atleast 12+ years post qual experience. You must have atleast 6+ years of relevant fund accounting/admin experience. This would include experience within investment accounting with exposure to FX, Interest rates, CTAs etc. Exposure to Treasury would be a plus. You must be coming from Hedge funds, IBanks, Treasury Centres.
What's on Offer - Part of very senior leadership with high visibility to onshore partners.
To Apply - Click here to apply