One of our clients, A leading MNC Bank is looking for a right candidate for the below mentioned position.
Vice President - Fraud Risk Management
Basic Job Purpose:
- To manage, guide and lead Fraud Detection team to identify and contain fraud at an acceptable level through various tools. To Manage Credit card issuer authorization.
- Managing the Fraud Detection processes for Cards & Liabilities
- Managing Credit card issuer authorizations including policy implementation, systems changes and implementation of association mandates.
- Proactively interact with Diners, Visa and Master Card on authorization and fraud related subjects.
- Managing the detection team including teams of external reviewers and ensure correct decisions are being taken through constant feedback and training.
- Oversight of the sub processes of Fraud Detection
- Oversight of the support processes for Fraud Risk Management
- Loss Recognition
- Fraud Operations
- Association Interface
- Technology development
- Maintain excellent inter - personal relationship externally well as internally across functions like CSIS/Chargeback/ Technology/ CDU/ Credit / Product
- Implement strong control points through systemic and non - systemic tools
- Managing Unit and Authorization expenses to budgets.
- Managing Fraud loss within budgets.
- Handling Audit responsibilities
Education & Experience:
- MBA with 10+ yrs of experience in Fraud Risk Management role from any Banks or from BiG 4’s servicing for BFSI clients.
Interested may send your profiles with current CTC details to: email@example.com
Datamatics Staffing Services