Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Financial Planning
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a premier asset management firm with a diverse portfolio of products across different verticals. Having already established a significant presence in the ASIAPAC region, our client has been able to achieve tremendous growth rates within the Indian market also. They are looking to hire a VP Financial Controller to supplement their growing India business.
Job Description - Reporting to the Finance Head, you will be responsible for:
- All activities pertaining to all India statutory reporting and compliance matters.
- Supervision of the end to end accounting of books of accounts as per Indian GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS.
- Support the various controller teams and ensure coordination between them.
- In addition to this, the role and responsibilities of the incumbent will grow with the further development of the regional services hub.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a qualified CA/CPA with atleast 7 years of post qualification experience.
- A thorough understanding of local and US GAAP accounting standards is mandatory.
- Prior experience of working in a multinational financial services firm is desirable.
- You should be a team player, with an excellent command over English.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity for a talented individual to become an integral part of a rapidly growing firm offering long term career stability. You will have the opportunity to liaise with international stakeholders in an effort to expand the Indian arm of the firms' global business.
To Apply - Click here to apply