VP- F&A Operations 15+Yrs.
Education:CA /ICWA/ Top Notch MBA
Domain Experience: 15 Years+
Note: Looking for only Female candidates (mandatory)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Spearhead F&A business (1000 + resources) spanning across multiple clients and processes like – Order To Cash, Records to Report and Procure to Pay, end to end with complete P&L responsibility - client relationship management/ costs/ budgeting/ operations/ quality and process efficiencies/ work force management.
- Manage relationships with customers at the senior management level and ensure customer satisfaction: grow the business unit revenue and profitability by identifying opportunities with the customer.
- Support the continued development of the front-end data capture and validation process by mastering the business rule for IFP.
- Developing procedures that adhere to client policies.
- Provide archiving and records retention in accordance with client policies
- Provide internal audit support, as requested
Metrics & Reporting
- Co-ordinate and analyze operational and service management metrics and reports service management metrics and reports
- Identify trends in the front end data capture and validation process metrics, develop and maintain processes and procedures
- Review and analysis of periodic reports and metrics.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for the business are met.
- Responsible for creating and providing functional and operational reports to executive management
- Identification of standard reports for appropriate metrics and audience (e.g. Client business units, service management, client corporate)
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training.
- Ensure adequate guidance & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis
Customer Relationship Management
- Interface with external clients, vendors, prospects and competitors
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing client focused solutions
- Strengthen the existing client relationships and enlarge the client base, by identifying possible business opportunities.
- Build deep relationships/engagement across levels and functions
- Develop individuals for high performance in the team by empowering them
- Work collaboratively with task force, business heads, shared services, support groups and larger IBM world by developing impactful working relationships
- Champion equality and diversity, and promote best practices at work
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Should have in-depth knowledge of managing F&A operations metrics - depth and width - (ability to see the larger picture and have in-depth know-how of processes.)
- Stability - should not have changed jobs frequently
- Very high focus on implementation - essential for process delivery as per SLAs/ SOW
- Ability to interact and manage multiple customers and handle escalations
- Ability and proven track record to manage large teams effectively - approx 1000 + people
- Ability to Identify deficiencies (tools, metrics and reports) and recommending solutions and work with management team to drive continuous improvement in the process Ability and proven track record to manage large teams effectively - approx 1000 + people
- Drive to continuously look for opportunities to improve metrics and the validation of the data.
- Analytical and numerical ability - data driven
- Ability to create and present dashboards
- Effective communication skills
If interested, kindly mail your CVs at email@example.com or
Please call on +91 8099908080