Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is the world's leading business services firm and the most sought-after employer. They have come up with a new location due to high growth and expansion of the teams.
Job Description -
Reporting to the Global Operations leader, You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 500+ FTEs in F&A domain across processes of AP, T&E, GL,Closing Reporting,AR.
- Actively work on new opportunities received through various channels with the existing client|
- Work effectively with global operating teams to communicate and drive customer needs.|
- Provide SME expertise on business in enterprise deals. Lead the Service Delivery team to deliver seamlessly|
- Leading/ Driving people management and Quality practices for the business |
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA/CWA/MBA Finance with at least 14 years of experience in a BPO/KPO and Global experience / mindset.Outstanding communication skills along with strong domain knowledge in F&A. Articulation, presentation skills and executive maturity.
What's on Offer - Global exposure in complex processes to be handled by any BPO in India. Fast track career path on demonstration of expected results that can lead to a future top leadership role.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28150&source=ONL_IIMJOBS