VP - Equity Settlements
Chennai | Permanent
Newly created senior leadership roles with sizable team management
Opportunity to join growing organisation in setup phase
About Our Client
Our client is a major global financial services provider engaged in retail banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 125000 employees spread across 40+ countries they lend, invest and protect money for over 40 million customers across the globe.
Reporting into the Head of Equities, you will also be responsible for:
- Running day to day tasks like Fail management/ pre-matching /Inventory team, and remaining updated on market changes and buy-in rules
- Monitoring failed trade and reconciliation management.
- Liaising with subject matter experts on project enhancement for existing and new markets.
- Managing information reporting on Key Performance Indicators and Key Client Indicators.
- Coaching and developing staff and will ensure that controls are implemented and maintained within the team.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be educated to a degree level or equivalent with at least 6 years of specific experience in equity settlement.
- You will have an in depth understanding of security settlements and will have experience of running a team within a high volume environment.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be capable of working independently and innovatively.
- You must have a proven track within the international and domestic settlements.
What's On Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a position of responsibility in a top tier global bank which is willing to compensate high calibre candidates with a market leading remuneration.
To apply for this job, please visit the following link: