Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Research & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global leader within the financial services industry. It has been voted among the top 50 companies to work for by the FT. With over 35 years of providing financial expertise and a strong foothold in India, our client is looking for a Vice President, equity research to lead their research team in India.
Job Description - Reporting into the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 50 analysts and ensuring accuracy in delivery of reports.
- Detailed research and analysis across the Infrastructure sector.
- Coverage/initiation of reports on large and mid cap stocks and presenting them to clients. Covering all Indian stocks within the industry.
- Analyzing quarterly financial results and other events of the companies covered.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and ensuring that all research needs are met.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have an MBA from a top tier US / Indian business school with a minimum of 6 years of work experience, of which at least 2 years ideally within a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank.
- Thorough understanding of the Infrastructure sector is vital.
- A CA/CFA degree is desirable.
- Excellent communication and writing skills are essential.
What's on Offer - Along with a competitive package with an attractive bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to lead a team and work for a global bank with exceptional performance in the Infrastructure sector.
To Apply - Click here to apply