Category : Consulting
We Beroe Inc,(www.beroe-inc.com) is a very fast growing and unique Market Intelligence Company helping several Fortune 500 clients generates significant savings in the sourcing and procurement departments. Beroe provides market intelligence information which is customizable, actionable, real-time and integrated to an organization’s strategic goals. Beroe was founded in April 2006 and is now an 200+ people company .
Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle, North Carolina with a Research & Analysis Headquarters in Chennai, India . We also have a support research & analysis center in Rosario, Argentina and satellite offices in: Shenzhen -China, Hanoi-Vietnam, St Petersburg,- Russia, Bucharest – Romania, Istanbul -Turkey and Sao Paulo –Brazil.
Job Title: Vice President – Engagement
Department: Engagement Management, Beroe
Reports: CEO, Beroe
Location :Chennai , India
Job Objective: The VP Engagement Manager will play a key role in the expansion of the Client Experience Management Division. The Person is responsible for managing large and complex client engagements and grows the brand in the region by developing meaningful client relationships.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities (principal duties, continuing responsibilities, and accountability):
- Will be responsible to lead engagements within multiple geographies (primarily NA and EU)
- Work with multiple stake holders, both internal and external to increase the projects and Engagements.
- Track and report project status and financials. Manage client expectations and keep them in sync with the development progress.
- Strategic thinker – Should support engagement architecting.
- Tech savvy to visualize user experience/delivery mechanisms.
- Opportunity Assessments
Job Specifications (necessary skills and experience required) and traits:
- An MBA with least 10+ years of relevant experience in Account Management
- Preferably should have travelled and met with clients in US/Europe or Asia.
- Key account Management/Delivery Experience/Project management of around 8+ years
- Delivery focused.
- Should have managed teams.
- Solid customer management and presentation skills with experience in working with clients in multiple geographies and countries and a strong network with customers.
- Key traits desired: out of the box thinking, people management, sense of urgency, accountability, ability to think quick on their feet.
- Understanding or direct interaction with Supply Chain and/or Procurement Organizations.
Interested candidates Please mail in your resume to email@example.com.
Thanks & Regards
Senior Executive - Recruitments
Certified Recruitment Analyst (CRA©)