Reporting - Executive Director
- Responsible for managing and leading the distribution business as an independent profit centre, optimizing the bottom line parallel to the productivity improvement, and maintenance of industrial peace and adherence to safety practices.
- Ensure cost effective and efficient distribution of power as well as operation & maintenance of the distribution network and infrastructure
- Incorporating the latest technologies and control systems like SCADA, GIS to improve efficiencies and reliability.
- Leading network design philosophy and modernize equipment and distribution component design.
- Bring about a “Safety Culture” by adopting safe working practices and process quality SOPs
- Provide value added services to the end users to enhance customer services and designing strategies for improving billing and collection efficiencies
- Has independently handled a profit centre with the organisation in the service sector with large consumer base
- Also exposed to managing large teams, government bodies and regulated business environment.
- Man management skills
- Effective management of the ‘environment’ and various stakeholders
- Customer centric approach
- Excellent negotiation skills and techno commercial skills
- Appreciation and adaptability to newer technology
- Employee oriented approach with good leadership capability
- Integrity, maturity and commitment
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org