Function & Specialization:
Banking & Financial Services
8 to 12 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
A Multinational Bank
- To originate multi product distribution opportunities with the aim of achieving ambitious sales targets and quality of client service.
- This is a multi product sales role with the task to effectively distribute all Global Financial Markets (GFM) products to the current client base.
- In addition to plain vanilla treasury products, emphasis will be placed on the distribution of structured credit, liability hedging and other derivative instruments.
- To proactively liaise with the global structuring and derivative trading groups, providing ideas & client feedback to assist in product development and effective distribution. It is also envisaged that in certain instances, external product providers may be engaged for the same reason.
- To work closely with local FI and Corporate relationship management teams to provide products support in their marketing activities.
- To build a network of internal relationships with product support platforms (Credit, Documentation, Risk, Operations) thereby ensuring full effectiveness in the delivery and development of derivative products. The incumbent will be expected to work and ‘partner’ with such support areas to allow sales activity to flourish within the Bank’s commercial and risk constraints.
This senior role requires both maturity and energy. Preferred personal characteristics are the ability to take responsibility for driving personal performance and contribution to team performance.
Substantial experience of local client base and direct involvement with structured transactions is important. The incumbent must have a good knowledge of the plain vanilla and derivative product spectrum. Knowledge of the distribution and documentation of financial product structures would be advantageous. Customer relationship skills and client base management experience are important factors.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org