our clients who are a mid-sized, leading, professionally managed corporate education / training organisation focussing mainly on IT training for corporates - leaders and amongst the best in their field.
The company offers corporate training in various niche skills (e.g. Datawarehousing, Oracle, Business Objects etc.) and boasts of extremely blue-chip organisations (e.g.Birla Growup, TCS, Oracle, L&T, Deloitte, JP Morgan etc.) as its clients. The organisation is on a rapid growth path and aims to double the turnover in next 2 years.
This is a unique opportunity for young professionals to be part of the organisational growth story and to grow professionally and in stature with the organisation. Our clients offer excellent salary, perks & incentives and career growth prospects. The organisation is also contemplating ESOPs/profit-sharing for competent professionals committed to the growth of the organisation. The positions are based in Mumbai and reports to the CEO.
We are looking for young , achievement-oriented professionals who would like to take ownership of the organisation and build the growth.
Job Description: Main KRA would be to Design & Build a robust training delivery platform / mechanism. Would lead a team of over 50 inhouse/external trainers
- Guide client organizations in analysing development needs, and establishing a learning and development framework for execution of the same.
- Empanel a team of good trainers (both on-rolls, and external)
- Continuous skills’ enhancement of the trainers
- Foresee the upcoming trends in the IT industry and design appropriate strategies to cater to those needs
- Periodic interactions with key influencers in client organizations
- Set up process and systems to ensure continuous improvements the training function
- 10 years or more of experience in a senior delivery role in the IT industry, such as software solutions, software products, consulting, BPO, training.
- Hands-on experience in designing and conducting training programs personally.
- Should be strong in understanding the IT industry, key trends, terminology, processes.
- Six Sigma certification would be an added advantage
Interested professionals may mail their CVs to: email@example.com clearly indicating in the subject: REF: TRG
B.Tech (IIT-Delhi), MBA (IIM-Ahmedabad)
Impact HR Services