- Risk mitigation, ensure the risk in firm’s outstanding portfolio of trades is effectively mitigated and controlled.
- Close interactions with senior experts from various different teams and regions including sales/trading, Technology and Compliance to resolve outstanding issues. This role will involve a large amount of facilitation and negotiation.
- Participate and lead discussions in ISDA Working Groups to establish greater standardization in the Credit Derivative market.
- Actively work with the global team and management to achieve both industry and internal targets.
- Establish, manage and own close relationships and partnerships with business partners, external clients and regional stakeholders. Be an escalation point of contact.
- Develop a vision and implement strategic changes to re-engineer processes and reduce risk surrounding Flow CD Operations.
- Provide thought leadership to the wider team both locally and regionally and oversee implementation of creating efficiencies within the team to support regulatory changes as well as new client and business requirements.
- Ensure processes and systems are continuously reviewed and improved, risk is managed and results are achieved within the team that adhere to expectations around timeliness, quality and cost effectiveness.
1) Strong numerical, analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
2) The role is client facing therefore will require strong communication skills and the candidate should be highly articulate in the English language.
3) Extensive people management experience or excellent track record in leading teams.
4) Attention to detail. Demonstrates a willingness to deep dive into an issue or problem to establish and address root cause.
5) Drive and motivation: successfully handles and prioritizes multiple tasks, takes initiative and leads to improve own and team’s performance, works intensely towards extremely challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles.
6) Strong team player- effectively collaborates with others both locally and globally.
7) Creativity/Innovation- leads by example to challenge status quo and looks for new ways to improve current processes and procedures. Develop creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value.
1) Evidence of experience working within Financial Services with exposure to Over the Counter Derivatives.
2) Microsoft packages such as Excel & Outlook.
3) Demonstrates a minimum of 10 years experience in Banking or a similar environment.
Kindly revert with Current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period to: firstname.lastname@example.org