Opportunity in a shared services organization of a leading bank in UK who are into private banking, investment banking
Position: VP-Contract Management
Exp: 12+ yrs
Reports to: Head -Business Support
Purpose of the role:
The role is split into 4 main areas of responsibility:
- Accountable for the performance & contract management of key HR suppliers & some pan group suppliers.
- Working in partnership with Group Purchasing Strategic Sourcing to align the HR & Group Purchasing supplier strategies and ensure appropriate contract governance is in place.
- Providing expert advice to internal clients on the supply chain process from identification to engagement.
- Managing the Supplier Services Team, both direct reports and employees via a matrix structure, to deliver the programme of work.
- Manage a specific portfolio of contracted suppliers within defined service and performance standards to ensure the provision of high quality service delivery is achieved for the RBS group.
- The role will work with Supplier Management and HR functional areas to define the service and performance standards and apply the Group Policy framework which will govern the services. The role is split into 3 main areas of responsibility:-
- Managing suppliers through regular liaison and formal supplier review meetings to monitor service delivery (within defined service level standards) and
- Maximise performance and value from contracted suppliers to whom RBS has contracted services by ensuring services are performed to required service levels. communication and management information are delivered on time.
- Manage relationships with HR functional & delivery teams, ensuring a seamless end to end service is delivered between internal clients and external suppliers
- Support Group Purchasing Strategic Sourcing in the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, and Supplier Management Agreements for key suppliers
- Substantial experience of managing complex external supplier relationships, including development & management of Service Level Agreements and issue resolution.
- Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders and other complex relationships.
- Experience of working with and understanding HR business issues and organisational sensitivity
- Experience of managing resources in direct line and in matrix relationships.
- Business analysis skills garnered in a large scale organisation.
- Change agency skills demonstrated at an advanced level.
- Report writing in a business context to inform management decision making.
If interested please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saaki and Argus