The Vice President, Consumer Assets would lead the Consumer Investment portfolio. The incumbent would identify promising investment targets in the Consumer / B2C space, brick and mortar as well as online businesses and grow the portfolio of investments to provide an aggressive ROI. The VP will work closely with the Partners to win business and close deals. The ideal candidate would have demonstrated success in leading the Sales and Operations of consumer businesses in India and have developed insights in establishing brands, growing market share, delivering revenues and managing cost budgets. Experience in financial analysis, due diligence and balance sheet assessment will be a distinct advantage.
- MBA from a reputed school or a CA
- 5 to 10 years experience with atleast 5 years in a Consumer company
- Strong quantitative and financial analytical skills, including extensive market understanding
- A high level of professional maturity, strong work ethic, and an ability to work well in a team
- A demonstrable track record of exceptional achievement, strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and good presentation skills
Those interested can send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org