COMPANY PROFILE – Leading financial services firm
DESIGNATION – Vice President
ROLE – Compensation and Benefit
LOCATION – Bangalore
- Plan, direct and coordinate the compensation and benefits activities of the firm so as to deliver the desired business results.
- Pay structure design/revision.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs.
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Mediate between benefits providers and employees, such as by assisting in handling employees' benefits-related questions or taking suggestions
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees, by working with all stakeholders.
- Experience of 10 -12 years in C&B
- Graduates/MBA/PGDM Degree from a reputed B-school
- Experience of handling International Compensation Processes
- Good networking ability
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent planning and reviewing skills
- Good negotiation skill
If interested in the opportunity above, kindly send your profile to email@example.com with subject title as Compensation & Benefit.
If your profile is found suitable for this position, we will call you to share more details. Once you approve, we will share your profile with the company.