Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Credit & Lending
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our client is a leading financial services conglomerate with an established presence in India. The role is based in their currently expanding Shared Services center supporting global businesses.
Job Description - Reporting into the Head of Credit Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day delivery of operational aspects of secured and unsecured lending business
- Managing stakeholder expectations and delivering services of the highest standard consistently across areas of responsibility
- Achievement of team objectives and KPIs primarily comprising SLAs and qualitative metrics
- Assist leadership team in service delivery aspects of Change Management programs
- Develop, coach and mentor team to higher levels of performance to ensure outstanding service delivery
The Successful Candidate - Preferably a post graduate from a reputed institution, you must have atleast 10 years of relevant experience in the Loan Operations space in a captive setup. With a thorough knowledge of end-to-end procedural aspects of processing, you should have extensive experience in Collateral monitoring and valuation. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with a good track record of service delivery are other aspects which will be crucial to success. Managing expectations of multiple stakeholders while adhering to tight timelines is critical to do well in this role.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation with a leadership role in a rapidly growing function.
To Apply - Click here to apply