VP - Change Delivery, BFSI
Hyderabad | Permanent
You must be a Six sigma certified Black Belt to be considered for this position
Must have experience in managing a project from identification to execution
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm with an established presence in India. With a massive expansion planned for their global services hub in India, they are looking for experienced professional to help expand their existing footprint across Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.
Reporting into a Director, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end project delivery of proposed programmes with regard to cost, quality and timelines
- Being a Process expert for all aspects of a a Business process change including design, re-engineering ongoing improvement and deployment to ensure standardised and efficient processes
- Manage of team of Process managers and analysts who may be supporting multiple projects at a given time
- Driving appropriate use of Process consulting framework, tools and governance while maximising use of known best practice solutions
The Successful Applicant
- You must have 12-15 years of relevant experience in Change Delivery projects preferable in the financial services domain.
- With excellent inter-personal and communication skills, you must have an excellent track record of delivery in managing multiple processes and in managing expectations of internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Six Sigma certified Master Black belts with a masters degree from a reputed institute will be preferred.
What's On Offer
Market leading compensation coupled with great opportunity to work with one of the world's most respected financial services brand.
To apply for this job, please visit the following link: