An Esteemed Client of Black Turtle - Investment Bank is looking for
Role VP – Cash equity
Experience 14+ Years
Position - 1
Category Finance/ MNC / Investment Bank
- A minimum of approximately 10 years of relevant banking experience, FO and overseas experience would be a plus.
- Provide support to the Front Office and other teams with daily issues, which may include troubleshooting problems arising on an ad-hoc basis or reacting to market driven demands such as prioritizing issuance
- Assist with the issuance and lifecycle management of Securitised Equity Derivative Products
- Experience of ‘People Management’ and proven Talent Development.
- In-depth knowledge of Derivative products, across asset classes.
- Should have a front to back understanding of the trading environment (Trade capture to balance sheet)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relations with tough/ demanding stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator - is skilled in providing open, consistent and timely information and feedback.
- Good understanding and appreciation of Operational Risk – How it is caused, How to identify it, where to Escalate it.
People with above mentioned Requirement can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org