VP & Business Head - Digital Agency
- Well established digital and interactive agency with a strength of nearly 200 , it provides breakthrough services to some of the largest companies in the marketplace. It is part of one of the world's premium advertising and integrated communication networks, which is famed for its belief in building businesses with big and accolade creatively powerful ideas. Strong domain expertise across several verticals, which has given it a very formidable reputation.
- A track record of year on growth and profitability, without the upheavals seen in the digital industry. Widely respected leadership and talent. Recognised for its performance oriented work culture. To manage large business which is being acquired, it is looking for a VP for its Mumbai office. Will report to the head of the organization.
- Heading the business unit and driving the digital strategy for key clients, which will include some of the largest advertisers in the world.
- Help generate new business and add on to client base. Lead a multifunctional team of account management, planners, buyers, creative programmers. Increase agency revenues, profitability and people capabilities.
- Ensure client businesses grow through sound strategic and creative ideas. Creating and executing best in market strategy and ideas.
- Inspire and maintain confidence of clients as the best partner for delivering digital success through periodic reviews and measurement.
- People development - conduct workshops, organise training programs, help develop team’s skills to take on greater responsibilities.
- MBA from leading Business School, with overall experience of 11-16 years, of which at least the last 6 must be in digital brand building and account management.
- Exposure in the Mumbai market mandatory. Experience of managing a large digital team and to have account handling exposure on many different types of digital projects/campaigns (B2B and B2C) is essential.
- Demonstrated record of developing successful digital strategies across channels/devices with a portfolio of campaigns and successes.
- Could have a mix of agency and client experience, the latter from strongly internet enabled businesses. Must currently hold the knowledge and understanding of the digital medium and the technology used, in all its forms (mobile, gaming, social, media and web).
- Have knowledge of digital media measurements and be able to analyze key trends on the digital initiatives undertaken. Confident, composed and mature – with a keen desire to win.
Please mail CV, only as a word attachment document to email@example.com
Thanks for reading