Vice President /Business Head
Client : A leading Business Conglomerate with focus on Consumer services,IT, Real Estate and Retail.
Position: Vice President /Business Head
Reporting To : Business Head / CEO.
Location : Chennai
Job Profle :
- The incumbent is responsible for Marketing, Business Development, and Service Operations of Privilege Matrimony.
- PrivilegeMatrimony.com is the first personalised-matchmaking services for busy professionals who do not have the time to do their own partner search and prefer to hire an expert to find suitable matches.
- Privilege Matrimony introduced the concept of relationship managers in India.
- Responsible for P & L of Privilege Matrimony Services.
- Create strong Service Delivery Centers across the country with a team of Regional & Relationship Managers.
- Develop and launch mass media and Customer Acquisition campaigns to build Privilege Matrimony as a flagship brand for Assisted Match-Making Services.
- Responsible for Customer Care and Service Delivery ensuring customer retention and reference.
- Liasioning with product, creative, online acquisition and technology teams to constantly innovate, enhance and deliver value to customers.
Team : He will lead a team of Regional Heads, Business Development Managers, Customer Relationship Managers and Relationship Managers.
Key Functional Skills:
- Right Work Attitude
- High Degree of Customer Service Orientation
- People Skills (ability to manage 400+ talented workforce across multiple locations)
- Sales & Business Development
- Business Acumen – good conceptual and analytical skills
- Post graduation in Business Management, preferably Sales & Marketing
- 12 – 15 years experience in managing large sales and Customer Service force in Banks / Financial Services Company
- Highly energetic, business savvy management professional with proven competencies in learning new products and services, new markets, new verticals and should have made a significant business impact / transformation in the previous assignments.
Interested Candidates please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org