LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE.
Our Client is a leading Investment Bank looking for VP-Business Consulting Position.
Analysis of quarterly performance of the leading Investment banks across revenues, costs, capital, balance sheet and other key metrics. Output includes:
- Immediate feedback to senior management (including the head of the Investment Bank) on key aspects of results
- Discussion of results with other internal teams
- Analysis of results for use by CIB senior management, Management Board and Group Executive Committee, Press, Investor Relations and other businesses within CIB
- Analysis of competitor investor days
- Quarterly competitor review: document containing quarterly performance of global investment banking industry. Covers revenues, costs, VaR, market performance, strategic and regulatory developments and people moves at the leading banks. Additionally, the report covers broad industry trends such as market participant and regulatory trends, plus league table rankings. It is used as the main point of reference for competitor information on CIB.
To make sure that the Strategy team is fully briefed on ongoing market trends.
- 6-7+ years of experience (VP)
- Ability to structure tasks and deliver high quality output with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated ability to generate original content across excel, ppt. and word
Would be glad to discuss the profile in detail. Looking forward for your resume at email@example.com.
Thanks & Regards