VP - Business Transformation and Re-engineering
Mumbai | Permanent
Atleast 8 years of relevant Business Transformation experience is required
Leadership role with leading investment bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global MNC banks which have seen unparalleled growth in India since their inception. Globally employing more than half a million people, our client is known for its broad range of services across investment banking, corporate & commercial banking, private and asset management. As part of their core investment banking business they seek to recruit an exceptional leader to grow their business support and re-engineering team.
Reporting into a Senior VP, you will be responsible for:
- Studying, monitoring and driving improvements across internal processes
- Providing support to ongoing sourcing and offshoring initiatives
- Manage, drive and deliver change management projects in partnership with local and global stakeholders
- Vendor management
- Partnering with operations teams and onshore business and technology teams to redesign processes and improving efficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a BTech/CA/CWA/MBA with atleast 12 years of relevant experience in investment banking operations.
- With proven program and project management skills, you must have experience in consulting with project stakeholders and be able to drive results by getting involved on the ground.
- An ability to think and act strategically will be a vital skill set as will your ability to manage large teams.
- You must have experience in managing expectations of multiple stakeholders while delivering high quality projects within strict timelines.
- You must possess a Black Belt or PMP certification and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a good track record of working in a team culture with matrix reporting.
What's On Offer
Market leading compensation coupled with opportunity to work with one of the leading investment banks.
To apply for this job, please visit the following link :