We are currently seeking a Vice President for the India office to lead Audit and SOX teams.
As Vice President of Internal Audit and SOX compliance, the candidate will lead the global audit and SOX team and bring best in class thinking to these functions relative to risk assessment, audit process development, utilization of automated audit tools, and will be expected to perform the following:
- Corporate Audit
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance
- Facilitate external audits, SAS 70 reviews, rating agency reviews and customer audits, and actively project-manage the remediation of external audit findings.
- Partner with the Legal and Compliance team on the investigation of Whistleblower complaints and other matters
- Report to the Chief Risk Officer and to the Audit Committee, and interact with the audit committee in providing them with regular updates on audit and SOX status, and adherence to IIA standards
- Periodically report on status of audits, SOX and other projects managed to executives including CEO, CFO, President and other senior executives.
- 16+ years of applicable risk management and audit experience is required and financial services experience will be a plus.
- Must be a CA and possess reasonable knowledge of U.S. GAAP. Audit certifications like CIA, CISA are desired. Prior hands-on experience with Sarbanes-Oxley preferred. Experience leading global teams is a plus.
Revert with: Current CTC | Expected CTC | Notice Period to Mail: email@example.com
Pallavi Mutgi | AVP | Peepal Technology & Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.