Client: A very renowned and premier 3rd party KPO Client of Lighthouse Partners.
Position - Vice President (Head) - Analytics (Financial Services)
Location - Mumbai
Reports to - Management Team
CTC Range: Upto 45 - 50 Lakhs
Our Client's Company Background
Our Client is a leading provider of advanced analytics services and helps companies across the globe enhance profitability with the help of scientific decision making.
Our Client has deployed analytics to drive significant value for many Fortune 1000 companies in the areas of customer acquisition, retention, value enhancement, risk management and marketing optimization. Our Client caters to companies in CPG, financial services, insurance, and retail industries. Our Client currently has a global presence with offices in San Mateo, New Jersey, London, Singapore, Mumbai and Gurgaon.
Job Objective and Key Interactions:
This position is to Head - Financial Services Decision Science team and will lead the Modeling Research and Innovation function. Some of the challenges that the team is expected to work include:
- Developing tools and techniques to mine unstructured data e.g. transactional data, geographical data, online browsing data
- Researching online attributes predictive of credit risk, acquisition, payments, etc.
- Designing next generation of modeling attributes from closed loop information with particular emphasis on providing solutions.
- Identifying acquisition opportunities utilizing geographical information
- Researching alternate modeling techniques to elevate risk / payments predictions
- Researching early warning triggers that can be used for forward looking risk score adjustments
- Incorporating score volatility in risk decisions
- Implementing the above solutions in collaboration with the capability teams
In addition, this position would be responsible for maintenance and continual innovation in Financial Services Risk models and Global Corporate level models.
The incumbent would also provide leadership to Client Acquisition teams in CoE and contribute to Model Governance and Training initiatives.
While above are the actual job requirements, we can make changes to responsibilities for a suitable candidate with rich "digital" experience.
- MBA / M.Sc / MS from Premier Indian / Global Institutes in Computer Science / Statistics/ Mathematics / Economics / Strategy / Quant with minimum 10+ years of working experience
- 6 plus years of risk / financial services / payments management experience with atleast 3 years of people leadership experience preferably in modeling experience
In terms of required qualifications, most of the above will hold except we can subsitute six plus years of risk management with 5+ years of digital experience, since this position will lead a team of about 25 people and some of the managers reporting to this position have experience of 6-7 years.
Here is the kind of Digital Experience I am looking for (any or multiple of the following):
- Analytics / Modeling experience with online browsing data (Finding predictive attributes, customer segmentation for targeting, etc.)
- Analytical / Modeling experience with Online / Mobile Marketing (on site targeting on company website, offsite targeting on search engines / affiliates / social media networks, contextual targeting on emails, blogs, etc.)
- Risk management experience with Online / Mobile Payment.
- Strong analytical skills and in depth understanding of statistical modeling and decision science
- Good knowledge of various data mining tools and experience of working with unstructured data
- Understanding of various digital and credit bureau data sources
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills and proven ability to work with multiple business partners
- Good communication skills - ability to present work in large forums and to summarize information well for Senior leaders
Please send your resume to email@example.com