Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading Indian MNC in the manufacturing space in India's automotive industry having a dominant share in its market. It is backed by one of India's largest industrial conglomerates with 10+ companies in its fold and a strong presence in Infrastructure, Automotive industry , IT etc. Headquartered in Mumbai, our client has many manufacturing plants, exports to 100+ countries and has aggressive growth plans for the domestic market.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO and directly managing a team of 7, your major roles and responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance of proper books of accounts and ensure accuracy levels
- Forward profit projections and messaging different parts of organization on actions required to meet targets
- Design effective reporting system, issue analytical reports within the given time frame through effective liaison with other financial subsystems in order to inform management of operating results on time
- Guide manufacturing locations on accounting system and control
- Finalization of quarterly/ annual accounts and liaison with statutory auditors.
- Dealing with subsidiary companies for consolidated accounts
- Initiate and oversee the implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or other such changes
- Ensure adequate risk cover of the business at minimum cost and monitor risk management
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified CA or ICWA with 15 years of post-qualification work experience preferably from automotive industry.
- Exposure to finalization of accounts at corporate level including a strong understanding of accounting standards and corporate laws will be advantageous.
- You will have excellent communication skills, developed presentation experience and a proven track record in decision making and analysis.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with a attractive CTC and an opportunity to lead the Accounts operations for a market leader
To Apply - Click here to apply