Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Private Equity / Venture Capital
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a global Venture Capital fund with a focus on technology investing in Indian companies and startups. With over 20+ investments in its portfolio and plenty of dry powder, the fund is continuing to expand its team and bring in junior resources to assist in the sourcing of high quality technology businesses in India.
Job Description - You will be one of the few junior resources on the team and be involved in the entire gamut of activities in a VC fund. You will meet and source excellent technology investment ideas (business development), assist in providing primary and secondary sources of research and be hands on in existing deals run by senior deal team members. Crucially, you will understand the nuances of early and seed stage investing.
The Successful Candidate -
- As a pre-MBA analyst, you will have 2-3 years of work experience in a top management consulting firm or Investment Bank.
- You will have been among the top students of your class and ideally have an engineering background.
- Additional qualities like being a good researcher or having an entrepreneurial technology experience are welcome, although not essential.
- As a post-MBA associate, you will have no more than 2-3 years post-MBA work experience.
- You must exude a real passion for technology investing and be able to clearly demonstrate wanting to build a career in technology investing.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills are essential.
What's on Offer - You will have access to senior experienced VC investors who have a deep domain knowledge of the technology space (cloud computing, mobile VAS, internet and ecommerce). This is a balanced and structured analyst and associate program and will enhance all critical aspects of your skill set from business development, research and analysis. Competitive CTC + bonus will be offered to the right candidate.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30780&source=ONL_IIMJOBS