We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for an Associate Manager/Manager (Valuations) with one of our clients based out of Gurgaon (Delhi NCR). Our client is a leading professional services organization (KPO).
Competencies / skills:
- Have strong knowledge of valuation principles and finance
- Have knowledge of research databases like Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Factset, Factiva, Thomson, etc.
- Have a sound grasp of MS Excel; a natural interest in working and learning to use it to an advanced level
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Team Management
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several medium-size projects
- Ensure smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area
- Ensure that team members deliver quality service as per client’s needs and priorities.
- Partner with internal and external clients to improve processes
Education & Experience:
- MBA/PG Diploma (Fin) with only 7-12 years relevant experience of working on DCF & Relative Valuations projects
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at email@example.com
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.