Position Title - Sr Manager
Function - Finance – Consolidation and SEC Reporting
Reports to - VP-Finance
Permanent/ Temporary - Permanent
Span of Control - 4
Location - Noida
- US GAAP accounting and SEC reporting requirements.
- Handling Quarterly and Annual audit reviews.
- Integration of new acquisitions and related accounting
- Reviewing monthly accounting for the following as per applicable SFAS and Indian GAAP:
Hedging (including documentation for hedge effectiveness testing)
Any other accounting areas
2.Preparing 10-Q/10-K of Client’s Holdings Inc in compliance with SEC requirements.
3.Preparation/Review of monthly/quarterly/annual Financials (P&L, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows)
4.Need to have working knowledge of Oracle 11i – approval of accounting entries, generation of reports and ledgers. Also, should be good at working with spreadsheets.
5.Preparation/Review of audit schedules, reconciliations etc. Resolving audit queries.
6.Ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act control and maintaining documentation/ensuring compliance with same.
7.Conduct technical update session for any new or existing accounting pronouncements and implementing the same.
Primary Internal Interactions
- Finance & Accounting Team (including Financials Planning & Analysis Team)
- Internal Audit
- Employee Interface (for activities like ESOP tax)
Primary External Interactions
Please send your resume to email@example.com
127, New Manglapuri
New Delhi 110 030 India