Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Tax & Treasury
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a US based manufacturing company with more than 100 offices in 30 countries.A thrust on international business over the years has resulted in a steady growth in the overseas revenues.Their customers include global majors in over 40 countries. They are a leading player in the domestic market and are poised for further growth given their strong performance in the past few years. To strengthen their finance function, they are looking for Manager Treasury based out of their corporate office in Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to Sr. Manager Treasury, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the debt financing needs of the company are fulfilled
- Conduct cash flow analysis as and when required
- Ensure compliance with Forex policy and minimize the effect of Forex fluctuations
- Monitor investments,borrowings and risk exposures of the organization
- Liaise with other financial departments and regional and local finance managers and develop internal working partnerships
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 5-7 years experience in Accounting, Financial Reporting & exposure to the treasury function.
- A prior experience of working with a MNC or a large Indian company in the manufacturing or pharma industry is preferred.
- You have excellent communication and team skills and enjoy taking up challenges.
What's on Offer - Attractive remuneration for the right candidate
- Excellent work life balance
To Apply - Click here to apply